Au Revoir a Sydney
Au Revoir a Sydney...
Leaving Sydney - a few things that will we miss (and they are free)
Our last day can only be described as a classic winter's day...
Cold start with an almost cloudless sunrise then warmer though the day until sunset.
| Sunrise over the Pacific Ocean at Freshwater Beach - We never get tired of this view. |
Last week had to go to the city in the evening and travelled on the Manly ferry - one of the best rides in the world.
,
As we headed towards the city, we were treated with the classic winter sunset on the two Sydney ikons - the Opera house and the Harbour Bridge were beautifully silhouetted by the setting golden sun.
I wish I had my camera but the iPhone was all I had to hand.
À tout de suite. Off to warm Shanghai ..
Comments
Post a Comment